Aug 26, 2020

yet another TBR-

Evidence that I still read your book blogs! 
here's what you influenced me to put on my list the past two months: 
Strange Birds by Judith Gilliland
Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild- Shelf Love
Feral by Nicole Luiken- Thistle-Chaser
Timothy by Verlyn Klinkenborg
Barn 8 by Deb Olin Unferth
The Changeling by Victor Lavalle- Shelf Love
Being Toffee by Sarah Crossan- Rhapsody in Books
The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes- Rhapsody in Books
Dominicana by Angie Cruz- Bookfoolery
Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel- Indextrious Reader
The Tusk that Did the Damage by Tania James
The Well-Gardened Mind by Sue Stuart-Smith- Captive Reader
I Am I Am I Am by Maggie O'Farrell- Bookfoolery
The Time of Green Magic by Hilary McKay- Bookfoolery
The Pull of the Stars by Emma Donoghue- A Bookish Type
Cher Ami and Major Whittlesey by Kathleen Rooney
Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Richardson- Last Book I Read
King a Street Story by John Berger
The Slynx by Tatyana Tolstaya- Indextrious Reader
Flush: A Biography by Virginia Woolf
The Way into Chaos by Hary Connolly- Thistle-Chaser
Rat by Andrzej Zaniewski
The Honey Farm on the Hill by Jo Thomas- Read Warbler
Garden on Holly Street by Megan Attley- Captive Reader
Winterbound by Margery Williams Bianco- Semicolon
The White Road Westwards by B.B.- Read Warbler
The Better Half by Sharon Moalem- Caroline Bookbinder
No-Till Intensive Vegetable Culture by O'Hara- Sustainable Market Farming Blog
Grow Great Vegetables in Virginia by Ira Wallace- Sustainable Market Farming 
There Once Lived a Mother Who Loved Her Children Until They Moved Back In by Petrushevskaya- Indextrious Reader

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, I am always impressed by these posts because if I had to confront how many books I add to my TBR list every month I would have to confront how few of them I am actually READING every month. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yes! It is overwhelming. I know I will never read them all. I think of it as something grand to always look forward to- how much there is out there so intriguing to possibly dip into. And when I do manage to read a handful off my ongoing list, it's so satisfying to go back and cross it off! I haven't yet crossed off one entire TBR post though. I think I will celebrate when I actually do . . .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.