Aug 16, 2020

winter songbirds

Companion to the other panoramic bird puzzle I have. Artwork by Hautman Brothers, 750 pieces, made by Buffalo Games. It's a nice puzzle which I assembled over several days. Click image to view larger.
Funny thing is that the sparrow is in the exact same pose as the other puzzle image, and sitting flat-footed although on a branch. Also there's an odd patch of color behind the goldfinch's tail, that doesn't match the rest of the background. Oh well I like it anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done...sequencing the photos that way is a great way to share the experience. And it kind of makes me want to dig into the closet to pull out one of the jigsaw puzzles I have stashed away there - just can't find a decent spot to eave a work-in-progress out until I finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TBH I really enjoy looking back thru the photos myself. I swiped a sheet of plywood out of our garage leftover from an earlier project and lately, painted it white. Fits nicely on our dining room table but I can move it aside and set elsewhere to save the work when we need table space. For meals, example. It was a lot harder to do puzzles regularly before I came up with using that board.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.