Aug 28, 2020

naranjas

or, Birds and Oranges. There's four bees in here too:
I've added few puzzles to my collection during this quarantine time. Most from people in nearby neighborhoods who are apparently clearing out their closets, but this one I bought from a local indie bookstore (free delivery!) It's a 1,000 piece puzzle manufactured by Galison (company I never heard of before). I love the colors in this one. The artist is Geninne D. Zlatkis, she paints fanciful birds. My only complaint is the material quality- lots of the pieces had layers pulling apart and knobs dinged or bent, even as brand-new. I don't know how many re-workings this puzzle would stand up to, so I probably won't buy another Galison puzzle unless I really like the picture.

Click to view larger and scroll through assembly sequence:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are screened due to spam.