Jan 3, 2011

more books

that I want to read someday! These titles are ones I noticed on other blogs in the past few weeks, and then I added even more after seeing everyone's highlights of 2010.
 
The Cheese Monkeys by Chip Kidd- Ready When You Are, CB
Seaglass Summer by Anjali Banerjee from Puss Reboots
The Englishman who Posted Himself by John Tingey- Puss Reboots
Making the Rounds with Oscar by Dr. David Dosa- Socrates Book Reviews
Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot- Reading Through Life
I Feel Better with a Frog in my Throat by Carlyn Beccia- SMS Book Reviews
What's Up Down There? by Lissa Rankin- The Book Lady's Blog
The Chimp Who Loved Me by Annie Greer- SMS Book Reviews
Born on a Blue Day by Daniel Tammet- Farm Lane Books Blog
Salmon Doubts by Adam Sacks- Puss Reboots
American Born Chinese by Gene Leun Yang- Puss Reboots
Leo the Snow Leopard by Hatkoff- Diary of an Eccentric
Dirty Secret by Jessie Sholl- Book Addiction
Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison from The Book Lady's Blog
The Undertaking by Thomas Lynch- The Book Lady's Blog
All About Lulu by Jonathan Evison- ditto
To Have Not by Francis Lefkowitz- At Home with Books

6 comments:

  1. I've read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, American Born Chinese and Dirty Secret and they're all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you like some of my recommendations! I hope you get around to reading them.

    I like the sounds of What's Up Down There although I'm not sure I'd learn anything new as I've read up on the subject many times before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bermudaonion- Great! sounds like I have some good ones on the list.

    Callista- I hope I get around to reading them soon, too. Seems like I always add books to my list and then take forever to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm half way through Henrietta Lacks and loving it - I recommend getting the audio version :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Henrietta Lacks and American Born Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Undertaking and American Born Chinese are both on my list. I actually had American Born Chinese checked out from the library a few months ago but had to return it before I got to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.