Jul 30, 2010

friday finds

More books I want to read, and the bloggers who tempted me to them!

The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon- You Can Never Have Too Many Books
No Place Left to Bury the Dead by Nicole Itano- A Striped Armchair
Here Lies the Librarian by Richard Peck- Puss Reboots
Robbing the Bees by Holley Bishop- the stay at home bookworm
The Earth Moved by Amy Stewart- the stay at home bookworm
In and Out of the Garden by Sara Midda from stay at home bookworm
His Majesty's Dragon
by Namoi Novik- the Lost Entwife
Saving Gracie by Carol Bradley- Ardent Reader

to see more bloggers' friday finds, visit the host site at Should be Reading

8 comments:

  1. A lot of great titles plus some new to me blogs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Richard Peck. I read so many of his books when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Earth Moved on my science challenge reading list, so it's exciting to see that a book blogger has reviewed it! Thanks for the links; I hadn't run across the stay at home bookworm before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like we add to our lists quicker than we can read! These all sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including me on your list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always add to my list way faster than I can read. It's scary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robbing the Bees looks very interesting, also, so does Here Lies the Librarian.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.