Aug 2, 2009

Dogear Reading Challenge

Aug reviews!

If you're participating in my Dogear Reading Challenge, come back to this post through the month of August to leave your reviews. It's nice to see what we're all reading! Just use the Mr. Linky below, with Your Name- Title of book and make the url go to your review post. (I haven't even finished my first one yet, so we'll see who goes up first!)

8/13/09 Edit:
Sorry, but due to a problem with Mr. Linky and my misunderstanding of how it works, I am removing it from this post so it can go back on the initial sign-up post. If you want to leave links to your August reviews, please do so in the comments. A final wrap-up post coming in the end of Dec, where we can all share about the books we read. My apologies for the confusion, I hope you don't mind signing up again, if your original links are missing.

8/14/09 Edit
I think I have fixed it, now! Everyone's links should still be available.

9/31 Edit: Well, I'm sorry it's still not working and I don't know why. If you could just leave links to your reviews in the comments, that would be great!


1. mel

2. Mel-"Dewey-The Small Town Library Cat Touched the World

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I like your challenge and have joined it-thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just completed my first book for this challenge "Dewey: The Small Town Cat that Touched the World"-a great book for cat and library lovers. My next book will be a nonfiction title. I hope others will join this creative challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic! You're the first one! I haven't even finished reading my first, yet. I'm going to do a post like this each month so we can see what each other are reading, and a wrap-up post at the end. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.