Dec 1, 2020

pheasants

This is another of my older puzzles. It has 500-odd pieces and the brand is Current but I don't know the artist. The cut is very simple- all the pieces have two knobs and two indents- but I like the variety of visual texture and well, the colors and scene fit the season now. The photos don't show it, but there's actually only two or three plain white pieces in the background- there are very faint leaves and seedheads painted in varying degrees of atmospheric perspective which is nice.
I guess I still like this one for the nostalgia- it's one of the puzzles I've had for a long time. Third or fourth time putting it together. Assembly sequence:

2 comments:

  1. 500 to 750 piece puzzles are the size of puzzles I like to build best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now 750 to 1,000 pieces are the most satisfying for me. 500's I just go through a bit too quickly! I still find 2,000 piece puzzles a bit daunting, though. I think I only have two on my shelf that are over 1,000.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.