Mar 1, 2010

What An Animal Reading Challenge


 I'm signing up for yet another reading challenge! What An Animal III, hosted this year by Socrates' Book Reviews. You can read the rules over at the challenge site, but basically it's to read six books featuring an animal, or with an animal in the title or on the cover, between now and the end of Feb 2011. I participated in this one last year, and it was lots of fun! I've picked some books off my TBR list I'd like to read for this challenge, depending on if I can find them at the library:

Chasing Kangaroos by Tim Flannery
For Love of Insects by Thomas Eisner
The Hidden Life of Deer by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas
Voyage of the Turtle by Carl Safina
Suburban Safari by Hannah Holmes
Rats : Observations on the history and habitats of the city's most unwanted inhabitants by Robert Sullivan

3 comments:

  1. I *loved* Voyage of the Turtle! Look forward to your reviews of the others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the challenge and good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/15/2010

    great challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.