Jan 31, 2021

new year TBR

I used to think of myself as well-read but have long since been humbled by all you wonderful book bloggers who keep reminding me of how many books out there in the world I've never even heard of, much less had a chance to read yet. Hence, another TBR. Thank you, for continuing to add to the piles of titles in my hopeful head.

found at my library
Because Internet by Gretchen McCulloch- Shelf Love
Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell- Melody's Reading Corner
The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah- C Bookbinder
Nightlights by Lorena Alvarez- Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Leave the World Behind by Alam Rumaan- Curiosity Killed Bookworm
Gobbolino the Witch's Cat by Ursula Moray Williams- Bookfoolery
Across the Green Grass Fields by Seanan McGuire- A Bookish Type
The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan- Caroline Bookbinder
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Russell- Shelf Love
Skunk and Badger by Amy Timberlake- Bookfoolery
Fun Home by Alison Bechdel- Work in Progress
Native by Kaitlin Curtice- Opinions of a Wolf
Into the Planet by Jill Heinerth- Read Warbler
The Okay Witch by Emma Steinkeller- Musings of a Bookish Kitty
The Wild Girl by Jim Fergus
The Queen's Gambit by Walter Tevis- Book Chase
The Tenth Muse by Catherine Chung- Lark Writes
The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See- Musings Bookish Kitty
In Other Lands by Sarah Brennan- A Bookish Type
Gone to the Woods by Gary Paulsen- Caroline Bookbinder
Book Love by Debbie Tung- Musings of a Bookish Kitty
The Vengeance of Mothers by Jim Fergus
Snapdragon by Kat Leyh- The Last Book I Read
Flatshare by Beth O-Leary- C Bookbinder
the Broken Spine by Dorothy St. James- Musings of a Bookish Kitty
The Changeling by Victor LaValle- Shelf Love
The Cat Who Came In Off the Roof by Annie M.G. Schmidt- Indextrious Reader
How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black- Curiosity Killed Bookworm

(not found): future used venue hopes
Dr Franklin's Island
by Ann Halaam 
Watery Ways by Valerie Poore- Read Warbler
The Raven and the Reindeer by T. Kingfisher- Thistle-Chaser
A Mind Spread Out on the Ground by Alicia Elliott - Book Chase
Dinoverse by Scott Ciencin
Strongheart by Jim Fergus- Book Chase
Plot 29 by Allan Jenkins- the Captive Reader
the Dog with Seven Names by Diane Wolfer- Thistle-Chaser
Whitetail Country by Daniel J. Cox
Make Prayers to the Raven by Richard Nelson
Songs of My Hunter Heart by Robert Franklin Gish
Shadow of the Hunter by Richard Nelson
the King of Deer by Rodney G Marburger
Deep Enough for Ivorybills by James Kilgo
Hunters of the Northern Forest by Richard Nelson
Hunters of the Northern Ice by Richard Nelson
Deer Camp by John Miller
A Hunter's Heart ed by David Petersen

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found so many of these at the library. The Island of Sea Women is so good. My review is ready to go, I just haven't posted it yet. That is my favorite so far this year of my own reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Love is delightful. And I hope you enjoy The Tenth Muse. I really liked that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's a mountain of books coming into this year. The only ones I've read (I think) are Because Internet (that one lost me a little bit) and The Queen's Gambit which I loved. I'm looking forward to you telling me of the others I need to read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy Into the Planet when you can get to it. I'm sure you will. This is a good list so I will bookmark the page and investigate some of the titles that sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHEW look at all those! I particularly hope you'll like Because Internet -- I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.