Nov 1, 2013

more on the list

from the following bloggers, as usual
also noted: I cleaned off my desk and found a few handwritten notes that had book titles in them. Looked them up and added to this TBR post, but I don't recall where I originally found them. Probably in the course of some other reading. When looking books up (for borrowing availability) I discovered a dangerously attractive feature my library's website has: it suggests books of similar subject at the bottom of an item page. So I found a lot more titles in the catalog that I want to read someday.
yay for books! I am glad for the endless supply. Reading is the best hobby/passion ever!
What the Dog Knows by Cat Warren
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau - Opinions of a Wolf
the Genius of Dogs by Brian Hare and Vanessa Woods
A Beautiful Truth by Colin McAdam- Reading the End
The Girl with No Name by Marina Chapman- library catalog find
The Pastures of Beyond by Dayton O. Hyde- library find
Tibet Wild by George Schaller- library find
Lost in My Own Backyard by Tim Cahill- library find
James Herriot: Life of a country Vet by Graham Lord- library find
The Grizzly Maze by Nick Jans
All My Patients Kick and Bite by Jeff Wells
The Gift of Pets by Bruce Coston
Gardening at Dragon's Gate by Wendy Johnson
Dog Talk by Harrison Forbes
Part Wild by Ceirdwen Terrill
Ask the Animals by Bruce Coston
Octopus by Katherin Harmon Courage- Bookwyrme's Lair
Octopus by Anderson, Mather and Wood- Bookwyrme's Lair
The Forest Unseen by David George Haskell- Shelf Love
Wainscot Weasel by Tor Seidler
End of the Game by Peter Beard

2 comments:

  1. Those look perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you're interested in A Beautiful Truth! I'll be curious what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.