Mar 12, 2009

blog award

A few days ago I met a new book blogger, and received an award at the same time! Diane who writes Bibliophile by the Sea gave me the PROXIMIDADE award. Thank you so much, Diane! I followed this blog back through more than a dozen to Marie of A Day in My Life... Photos and More, where she credited the blogger who passed it to her, but there was no link so I couldn't follow it further. I found a lot of new blogs along the way- first many book blogs, then several knitting and sewing blogs, then a few general blogs. Here's the description of what the award means:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

I'd like to pass this award on to:
Bookfool of Bookfoolery and Babble
Leslie of Books 'N Border Collies
Wendy of Caribousmom
Trish of Hey Lady, Whatcha Readin'?
Natasha of Maw Books Blog
Chris of Stuff as Dreams Are Made On
Nymeth of Things Mean a Lot and
Susan of You Can Never Have Too Many Books

You are among the friendliest bloggers I know!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Jeane :D I'm honoured. And right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jeane! I feel like I'm in honoured blogging company here, they are all bloggers I love to read too. Congratulations to everyone, and to you too, Jeane, for receiving it, because you do deserve it too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw :D you're so sweet Jeane! And congratulations on getting this one yourself!! It's very well deserved :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've never heard of Richard Monaco, but I'll have to check him out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely deserve it, Jeane, and you've totally made my week by giving it to meeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, and you're welcome, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.