Oct 15, 2020

margay cat

1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle from the MB 'Nature' series- like my red fox one. Funny this also had one incomplete cut! It's in pretty good shape otherwise, even though I must have once bought it used (can't remember). This is only the second time I've worked it.
It's very much two hues- golden brown and greens. I don't know which was more challenging, the blurred background foliage, or the jumble of spots in the wildcat's coat. Kept me busy! (Click on image to view larger and flip through assembly sequence).

3 comments:

  1. That's the first time I've heard of a 'margay' cat. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very similar to an ocelot (I have hard time telling them apart). Challenging puzzle, but worth it for so beautiful a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see the progression in photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.