Dec 9, 2014

more TBR

bloggers duly noted below are guilty of adding to my future reading pleasure!
Lives in Ruins by Marilyn Johnson- Sophisticated Dorkiness
The Hills is Lonely by Lillian Beckworth- Read Warbler
Tracks by Robyn Davidson- Caroline Bookbinder
The Guest Cat by Takashi Hirade- Farm Lane Books Blog
The Republic of Imagination by Azar Nafisi- At Home with Books
Spoiled Brats by Simon Rich- Bermudaonion's Weblog
Gathering Moss by Robin Wall Kimmerer- So Many Books
The Writer's Garden by Jackie Bennett- So Many Books
Getting Life by Michael Morton- Shannon's Book Bag
Being Wrong by Kathryn Schulz- So Many Books
Bad Elephant Far Stream by Samuel Hawley from Opinions of a Wolf

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy The Hills is Lonely. It made me want to visit The Isle of Skye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Spoiled Brats as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm am three times guilty! I feel so honored! :) I hope you enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Writer's Garden is beautiful! You have some lovely and good books to get to there :-) when you find them. I have a copy of The Writer's Garden, I have to post about it soon. It IS gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy The Guest Cat more than I did!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.