May 1, 2013

I am glad to know

that the world will never run out of books I want to read! haha. I will run out of time to read them first, I'm sure. I haven't even begun to dent the backlog of titles, yet I keep adding more. You are all so guilty (fellow readers, I mean you, in a good way!)
As usual, the links below will point you to the friendly book blogger who got said title on my radar.
Far From the Tree by Andrew Soloman- Farm Lane Books Blog
The Yellowstone Wolves by Gary Ferguson- Ardent Reader
A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan- Things Mean a Lot
Animal Wise by Virginia Morell from Gone Bookserk
Where the Blind Horse Sings by Kathy Stevens from Opinions of a Wolf
The Cats of Tanglewood Forest by Charles DeLint from Stuff as Dreams Are Made On
Imperfect Birds by Anne Lamot- Shelf Love
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Craft Rubin- Books on the Brain
Friends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks- Bermudaonion's Weblog
To Dance by Siena Cherson Siegel- Puss Reboots
Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson- Books on the Brain
Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline- Bookfoolery
Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns by Margaret Dilloway- Stuff As Dreams Are Made On

This second list includes the books not available at my public library, which I will have to keep my eyes out for elsewhere.
A Good Horse Has No Color by Nancy Marie Brown- A Striped Armchair
Mateship with Birds by Carrie Tiffany- Farm Lane Books Blog
Crow Planet by Lyanda Lynn Haupt - A Striped Armchair
Natural Fashion by Hans Silvester- Stuff As Dreams Are Made On

6 comments:

  1. So many good books! I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a nice thing that there will always be something you want to read? I keep adding to my lists too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you decide to read Far From the Tree - it is such an amazing book!

    You have chosen a lot of interesting sounding titles - Care and handling of Roses with Thorns is a great title! I'm off to investigate a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thinking about how many books there are in the world still for me to read. And every day the book companies are making more. It is very, very lucky for us to live now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful list of books! More to add to my ever growing tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad to know Where the Blind Horse Sings has found another reader. I love this feature of yours. It's so nice to see what books folks pick up because of other book blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.