Sep 7, 2009

What An Animal II

After some thinking I've decided to change what I'm reading for the What An Animal I challenge. Mostly because all the books I listed before are ones I'd reach for anyways; I'm going to read them whether they're on my challenge list or not. And I want to stretch myself a bit. So I'm making a new list, to encourage myself to read more of the "coffee-table books" that have sat on my shelves unread, browsed so far only for their beautiful photos. They are: 

The Cats of Lamu by Jack Couffer 
The Long African Day by Norman Meyers 
The Majesty of the Horse by Dean Server 
The Wolf Almanac by Robert H. Busch 
Penguins of the World by Wayne Lynch 
Encyclopedia of the Cat by Bruce Fogle 
Marsh Lions by Brian Jackman 
Killer Whales by Sara Heimlich 
Frogs by David Badger 
Alligators and Crocodiles by John Behler 
Tigers in the Snow by Peter Matthiessen 

I'm going to try and read one a month, into February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are screened due to spam.