Apr 11, 2009

blog awards

Suey from It's All About Books gave me this award which I have been watching circle the blogs- with some trepidation. I don't know, those zombie chickens look kinda scary. But I am pleased to receive it- thank you, Suey! and happy to pass the following

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

on to these five other bloggers:

Nymeth of Things Mean A Lot
Chris of Stuff As Dreams Are Made On
Trish of Hey, Lady Whatcha' Reading?
Raych of books i done read
and Caribousmom

~~~ I forgot to mention that Trish also recently gave me the Sisterhood Award. Thank you, Trish! I'm passing this one on to:

Juli of Can I Borrow Your Book?
Shelley of Chain Reading
Jenny from Jenny's Books
Maggie from Maggie Reads
Eva of A Striped Armchair

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I think this one is a hoot! Or cluck. Or something like that. :-)

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jeane :D And congrats on getting it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww: thanks a ton Jeane! Any time I see a book about animals in a bookstore or library I immediately think of you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH ha ha! Wheeeeeeee! I keep seeing this award popping up and laughing myself silly. So glad to officially have my own.

    And I'm with Eva. Animal books unvaryingly make me think of Jeane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awards and thank you for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners! those zombie chickens are scary! but I'm with jeane, I'd brave them to get to your blogs.... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Jeane for the Zombie Chicken (I love that award!). I am flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Zombie Chicken award is AWESOME! You certainly deserved it, and you've made my day by passing it on to me! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, thank yew! This is a very nice honor; although, on my butt the patch needs to be twice that size! Bah! Congrats on your awards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Jeane!!! The zombie chicken award is my favorite of them all :D You're so sweet. Right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome, all! And thanks for the compliments. It made my heart warm to know someone thinks of me when seeing animal books! I guess I've made a reputation for myself, here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for the awards, Jeane. That chicken one makes me laugh every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, thank you, Jeane! I just saw your comment on my blog - I don't know how I missed it when you first commented. Thanks so much! I always enjoy reading your blog posts. You recommend me good books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.