Apr 26, 2015

more TBR!

thanks to all my fellow book-loving bloggers!
Blackbringer by Laini Taylor- Read Warbler
The Cruise of the Cachalot by Frank T. Bullen- mentioned in Alone
Between You and Me by Mary Norris - Caroline Bookbinder
The Year of Reading Dangerously by Andy Miller- Book Chase
The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro- Ardent Reader
That's Not English by Erin Moore- Caroline Bookbinder
Hold Still by Sally Mann- Bermudaonion's Weblog
How to Live Forever by Colin Thompson- Melody's Reading Corner
Hammer Head by Nina McLaughlin- Sophisticated Dorkiness
The Tarball Chronicles by David Gessner- The Lost Entwife
Sex Criminals by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky- So Many Books
The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro- Maggie Reads
When Books Went to War by Molly Guptill Manning- So Many Books
My Age of Anxiety by Scott Stossel- Farm Lane Books Blog
On the Move by Oliver Sacks- Caroline Bookbinder
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby- Things Mean a Lot
Letters from Yellowstone by Diane Smith- Caroline Bookbinder
The Death of Jim Lonely by James Welch- The Lost Entwife
Buffalo for the Broken Heart by Dan O'Brien- The Lost Entwife
And the Birds Rained Down by Jocelyne Saucier- Jules' Book Reviews
Tarka the Otter by Henry Williamson- mentioned in Gipsy Moth Circles the World
Alone Through the Roaring Forties by Vito Dumas- ditto
Sailing Alone Around the World by Joshua Slocum- ditto
The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly by Sun-mi Hwang- Stuff as Dreams are Made On
The Virago Book of Women Travellers edited by Mary Morris and Larry O'Connor- Read Warbler
all of the below written by authors quoted on the back of Gifts of An Eagle:
Flight to Freedom by Kent Durden
A Fine and Peaceful Kingdom by Kent Durden
A Squirrel of One's Own by Douglas Fairbairn
Wild Brother by Ronald Rood
How Do You Spank a Porcupine? by Ronald Rood
The Blue Whale by George L. Small

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read That's Not English too. I read The Art Forger a few years ago and loved it too. I hope you like Hold Still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Blackbringer when you get to it! And The Virago Book of Women Travellers.

    Letters from Yellowstone is very much on my radar too... just need to grab myself a copy.

    Tarka the Otter is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Tarka the Otter on my TBR list for a very long time- before I started blogging- it's an old classic in nature writing, but it's out of print so I don't know if I'll ever find that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you like When Books Went to War. I have the Ishiguro on my list too. I'd really like to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.