Sep 12, 2013

more TBR

books I am likely to read as they have a local presence (the library):
HHhH by Laurent Binet - Reading the End
Being Caribou by Karsten Heuer- Ardent Reader
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Things Mean a Lot
Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson- The Lost Entwife

books I might never read, as they are sadly absent (from the library):
Song of the Dodo by David Quammen - Shelf Love
My Leaky Body by Julie Devaney - Indextrious Reader
Nature Cure by Richard Mabey- A Work in Progress
Mud Season by Carin Siegfried- Caroline Bookbinder

6 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about HHhH, and now I want to check out Before Green Gables. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really pleased that you've added HHhH to your list - I loved it. Hope you do too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about Fangirl too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY to HHhH.

    (Also, I am imperfectly adjusted to my new blog name. I saw it show up just then and was like, Whoa, someone else just reviewed it apart from me?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainbow Rowell is everywhere!!! Look forward to your thoughts on her. I'm very curious about HHhH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy Fangirl as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.