Nov 13, 2009

blog award

I have hedged and hesitated over acknowledging this award received from Sherrie at A View of My Life, simply because it's getting hard for me to choose blogs to pass awards on to. I like them all so much! Maybe someday I'll just put all the blogs from my Google reader into random.org and award whoever comes up (just kidding)! Well, here's the rules for this award:
•Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

•Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

•Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

•Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

•Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
and here's some blogs I want to give it to:

A Work in Progress
The Book Tiger
Across the Page
Musings of a Bookish Kitty

go check them out!

10 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad you decided to pass it on! It is good karma! Congrats on the award and to your recipients as well! (I love Wendy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. You deserve it. Looks like you passed it along to some great bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do deserve it. Congrats -- and thank you! I feel honored. Now to decide who to pass it along to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award...being a "superior scribbler" is a good thing!

    I'll have to visit the blogs you mentioned, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award and thank you very much for the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including me in your list--I'm honored! :) It is really hard choosing who to pass these awards on to, isn't it? There are really some wonderful book blogs out there. I'm off to check out the others as a couple are new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Jeane! Congratulations on receiving it as well. You definitely deserve it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award, Jeane! It is well-deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.