May 29, 2009

blog awards!

While I was on hiatus, two awards came to this blog!
Jessica from The Curious Reader gave me the Lemonade Award, which is to be passed on to 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude (with the usual blog-award rules). I followed this award back to Missy's Book Nook, and I'm passing it on to:

Devourer of Books
The Book Lady's Blog
It's All About Books
Pages Turned
Book Addiction
Ex Libris
Jenny's Books
Books on the Brain
The Octogon

Caspette from the Narrative Causality gave me the Heartfelt Award, which goes to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. (I feel really silly admitting this, but I don't know how to upload a gif image to my blog, so the award isn't shown here. If someone can tell me how to do that, I'll edit to add it! It's really cute). It originated at The Book Resort. My Heartfelt Award nominees are:

Bookfoolery and Babble
Stephanie's Written Word
Books 'n Border Collies
Chain Reading
What KT Reads
Maggie Reads
Reading Reflections
Melody's Reading Corner
A Striped Armchair

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Jeane!!
    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Its my first ever award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jeane! That is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jeane! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jeane! This is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeane- I'm new to your blog. Congratulations, well deserved awards. I've passed your site to many bookish friends. Been meaning to tell you to check out another great site. www.stuartbrent.com
    I used to visit this store as a child- many great memories and Amy has a great children's book club.
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Jeane! You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! Mmmm, lemonade - I could kill for some lemonade right now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Jeane! You've made my day today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that's sweet!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5/31/2009

    aww thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I've not been on a bit of a hiatus too, so it was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.