Jan 12, 2019

bouquet cats

This was a 1,000 piece jigsaw I did over the past two weeks. Artwork (lovely, beautiful texture in the cats' fur) is 'Boucat' by Braldt Bralds. It's just such a beautiful picture- lush flowers and seven cats posed so nicely- a butterfly, mouse and several caterpillars hidden in the details. I am definitely a fan of Cobble Hill- the puzzles have very nice surface texture and the shapes are all random which is really fun to put together. I enjoyed this one a lot.

Click on the image to scroll through the pictures at larger size.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice puzzle, gorgeous Victorian style flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I'm working on a 1500 piece puzzle now and it's tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, 1500 is a lot- I've done one that size and never since- it took a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do a lot of 1000 piece puzzles but my favourite size is actually 2 to 3000. I love a really big challenge. I haven't done a jigsaw post in a while so will do one soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.