May 20, 2012

note

I admit I've been reading a lot of easy stuff lately. Fluff. Books I can't even really give high ratings too. I don't love them much at all, really. Unfortunately there's reasons. Going through some serious family troubles right now, and books that take my mind off things, make me smile without requiring much effort are just what I need. So even though they might be kinda lame and of little interest to other readers I'm appreciating them in a small way. If all these silly cat comics are boring you rest assured I'll get back to more regular reading soon enough! Also apologies for my lack of involvement here in general. I've been simply awful about commenting on or visiting other blogs of late, and I can tell that reflects back on me because no one seems to come by here much lately. When things get back to normal -whatever that is- I'll become a more active blogger, but for now I'm pretty much just coasting along.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're having family troubles. I hope everything works itself out soon and you can get back to normality. Sorry I haven't been commenting much - I prefer dog comics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really bad about commenting lately; the end of the school year is always crazy!

    I hope everything's okay and that things will settle down for you soon. We all need fluff books every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're going through a difficult time. Light books are perfect for when you're distracted. I hope things are better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. Life is a series of cycles, with lots of ups and downs involved. It will be better soon. In the meantime, read what relaxes you...that's why reading is so easy to love, there is something to suit every mood we find ourselves experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, we're here when you're ready! Hope all works out well.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I'm so sorry to hear that things have been so rough for you lately Jeane. I've disappeared myself lately for the last…forever! Now that I'm settled into the apartment I'm hoping to get back to blogging and commenting…let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I hope thing's work out for you. And i can totally understand needing to read fluff sometimes. No need to apologize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs hugs and more hugs. Obviously my commenting sucks as well as I'm just getting to this post--sometimes life gets in the way and there's no need to apologize. Will be thinking about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.