Feb 16, 2011

my eyes

are always bigger than time allows; or: I will never be able to read all the books I want to! Especially when fabulous bloggers like the ones below keep tempting me. Ah, well. It's fun to stack the titles all up and hope I'll get to them someday...
Among Others by Jo Walton- Things Mean a Lot
Annabel by Kathleen Winter- Reading Through Life
Fiela's Child by Dalene Matthee
Zoo Story by Thomas French- At Home with Books
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler- Melody's Reading Corner
Alone in her Garden by Elizabeth von Armin- A Work in Progress
Labor of Love by Cara Muhlhahn- Superfast Reader
The Summer Book by Tove Jansson- A Work in Progress
Your Baby is Speaking to You by Nugent from SMS Book Reviews

5 comments:

  1. I've been coveting Annabel as well. I hope you enjoy Among Others when you pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Among Others too! It claimed to have come in at my library but when I went to pick it up, the librarian chided me for coming too quickly. He said I should give it an extra day after getting a hold notification before I come try to pick up my hold. I dislike this policy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate! Zoo Story is also on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging really is bad for the wishlist isn't it? Annabel was fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.