Oct 20, 2009

blog award

A while back Jules gave me a blog award and I completely forgot to acknowledge it. Sorry this post is so late in coming, but I just wanted to say thank you, Jules, and pass the award on to some other wonderful book bloggers. This one is the Let's Be Friends Award.

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."

I'm beginning to have a hard time deciding who to pass awards on to, as I think you're all wonderful and friendly. But here's just a few I thought to recognize today:

The Zen Leaf ........................ A Sea of Books
Emily's Reading Room ........ Book-a-rama
Farm Lane Books ................ A Patchwork of Books
Carol's Notebook ................. Words by Annie

7 comments:

  1. Aw, that's really sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice award to receive! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! It is so nice of you to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/20/2009

    Congrats and thanks so much. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award, Jeane!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.