Apr 17, 2009

blog award!

My in-laws are visiting for a week and half, so posts here are going to be sporadic- vacation time (we're going to the beach!). So I'll be missing out on all the Read-A-Thon hoopla. But maybe I'll make some inroads into Quicksilver.

The day before I got yet another blog award- from Books Please! The Lovely Blog Award. This one is to be passed on to fifteen other blogs recently discovered. Here's some new bookish places I've found online lately (that being a relative term):

Book Maven's Blog
Literary Wombat
Nonfiction Lover
Book Bites
Bibliophile by the Sea
Books and Other Stuff
A Novel Menagerie
Bibliographing
A Patchwork of Books
Advance Booking
Bermudaonion's Weblog
The Curious Reader
The Inside Cover
Piling on the Books
The Narrative Casuality

There. Now maybe you've something new to read while I'm absent. Have fun with the Read a Thon, everybody!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I'm so flattered that you thought of me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much!

    Sheri
    A Novel Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful wonderful vacation, Jeane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my first award!!Thank you so very much!!
    Have a great vacation! And congrats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! and some new blogs to go look at....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/07/2009

    How did I miss this?? Thanks so much! It's good to feel loved, but bad when you don't notice the love in the first place... :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are screened due to spam.