Dec 16, 2007

Meme: Cataloguing

Do you use any of the online book-cataloguing sites, like Library Thing or Shelfari? Why or why not?

If not an online catalog, do you use any other method to catalog your book collection? Excel spreadsheets, index cards, a notebook, anything?


I joined Library Thing a few months ago and have been very pleased with it! My previous method of keeping track of my books was a simple spreadsheet list that was never up to date or sufficient. I like the online site so much better. It's easy to use, it's fun to see other libraries that are similar to mine, you can put up book cover images as well, and do all kinds of sorting. Sometimes I just go there to play with the sorting features, browse other peoples' libraries, and read the Library Thing forums.

Question from Booking Through Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are screened due to spam.